Wednesday 27 March 2013

Magpie Market & Easter Snow

So despite the Arctic weather conditions at the weekend the wonderful Magpie Market still went on. We were provided with complimentary tea and cake all day which I know think should come complimentary with every event! The chocolate brownies were delish! So here are a few photos of my stall, complete with my new packaging and new vintage/reclaimed layout. 


The frames at the back of my table were a horrible bare pine until the makeover. I saw a Pin on Pinterest about instantly ageing wood with a vinegar solution, needless to say it worked a treat! 



I bought this wonderful khaki retro vanity case at the Vintage Home Show in Manchester two weeks ago. What a bargain at only £8. It made a fantastic display base for my vintage button collection.


The brooches were most certainly the most popular item on the day, but then again who can resist a retro fox brooch with a rabbit button?

Reuben and I thought making a snow bunny would be much more appropriate given the time of year!


So it looks like it might just be the coldest Easter on record. But hey ho, I'm looking forward to wrapping up in front of the fire, with a big mug of hot coco and tucking in to my chocolate eggs! 
Have a wonderful Easter folks x

No comments:

Post a Comment