Friday 28 June 2013

More new items to the Realicoul range

YAY NEW ITEMS!
So I have been very busy since I returned from my jollies. I have lots of new stock to show you and first off is my new 'button bracelet kits'. Everything you need in a pretty little tin to make your own unique button bracelet. These make very sweet gifts. I expect they will be very popular for stocking fillers this year!


Pick & Mix hair clips, I know they are adorable right?!


More button pendants, this time its double the trouble with two layered funky buttons! 

The Crafty Vintage fair at Brockholes last weekend was A M A Z I N G! So well organised, loads to see and do and the food was pretty damn good too! I shall be returning to Brockholes in September for the next Crafty Vintage weekender. And I will also be there for the Christmas fair, of which I am VERY excited for and its only JUNE!

I am currently busy working on a S*#t load of new lines! I am super excited to get them going. As soon as they are ready I will of course be popping them on here for you all to see. Lots more button goodies for your home & lifestyle ;)

My next fair will be in 6 days! Its the Nelson Art & Vintage fair in Lancashire, Friday 5th and Saturday 6th July. I hear its going to be EVEN bigger and better than the spring one so I'm really looking forward to it. There is even going to be an outdoor Northern Soul Disco! I best dig out my dancing shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment