Saturday 15 June 2013

Back and fully charged

 So I am now back from my holidays in Portugal. We only went for a week and it was just the relaxing break I needed ( well as relaxing as it can get with a toddler in tow). I have come home with my batteries fully charged and I'm ready to crack on with some work, some new Pinterest projects and possibly some further decorating!
 Reuben in his vintage sailor play suit x

 A wonderful sand artist at Fishermans beach.


 So this was this weeks 1st Pinterest project. Hand painted nature bunting for Reuben's outside space. I am really pleased with it and best of all I totally enjoyed getting my paints out!

We have now started our 2nd Pinterest project of the week. The Teepee! Who needs a Wendy house when you have a teepee?! I am planning on weaving coloured ribbons and string through it. Both Reuben and the dog love it already!

I have vowed to myself to organise my time better and get on with all those projects I want to do for our home and our son. 

See you next week x

No comments:

Post a Comment