Tuesday 3 May 2011

SUNSHINE.....

...and not much work! I don't know about where you are but it hasn't rained here in Rossendale, Lancs for about 3-4 weeks! Its amazing! All this sunshine make me want to be outside. Only problem is I work from home and there isn't a tremendous amount I can do comfortably outside especially as my lawn is on a hill! I make myself feel less guilty lazing in the sun by knowing I'm providing the baby with much needed vitamin D! Each day I sit and think..It'll rain soon ill catch up then, weeks later still no rain! So my apologies for the lack of blog posts but I have been busy soaking up vitamins! 

Today however I went for my first 'pregnancy' massage and when I got home I felt lovely, slightly greasy but most of all happy and motivated. So here I am sitting inside in the shade cracking on with the list as long as my arm. I only have 10 more weeks until our first baby arrives so I really should stay inside and crack on stocking up my work! 

Here are a few photos though taken over the sunshine period! I also have some *shop* news coming later this week!

 Reality kicking in as I start to hang 'tiny' things on the line. Another bonus to this glorious weather, getting all the washing done!
 The 'fat' feet curse of pregnancy has kicked in, I can no longer wear my converse and so treated myself to this lovely pair of red Toms. They SO comfy, I have been like a small child refusing to take them off! And not only are you treating yourself but for every pair sold 'Toms' give a pair to a child in need of shoes. Even better.
According to my dear boyfriend my face has changed..apparently not only is it looking wider! But more mature. Thanks Jak, I love you too x
*29 weeks*

No comments:

Post a Comment