Thursday 12 May 2011

SHOP UPDATE

 Well as mentioned in my last post the weather has become 'workable' up her in Lancashire. We have had nothing but wind and showers for almost a week. Not so fantastic to be out in, but I have worked guilt free inside where its nice and dry!
 I have been busy sewing pin cushions the last couple of days. I have just started to list a few on both Folksy & Etsy. These ones photographed here are my new Organic Lavender stuffed pin cushions, they smell divine :)
 I am in love with my new Red fabric, I have so many ideas for it!

 I have also started to stock some supplies! Mainly buttons for now. I have lots of cute zakka wooden buttons on both my Folksy and Etsy shops.
 How sweet are these little Westie dog buttons!?
I have some packs of these printed wooden buttons available too, the more I look at them the more they cry out to be made into a bracelet!

So Ta Taa for now, If the weather stays like this who knows what new projects I'll be able to finish! x

No comments:

Post a Comment