Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year SALE!

Happy New Year Lovelies!!!

Well, I haven't been on for a while, but i have good reason! Last year was my busiest year yet with Realicoul. Not only was I doing a Craft/Art fair every weekend from Sep-Dec I have been growing another baby! I am now 21 weeks in, I had my 20 week scan on Christmas Eve and everything was perfect. We are not finding out the sex of the baba. We didn't find out with Reuben, and to be honest he was about 5 minutes old before we even realised we had a little boy, we were too taken back by the fact that we had baby haha.

So here is a little photo from Christmas eve...
See you in May little one!



Me and my boy on board the Santa canal boat on our trip to Oxford a few weeks ago. 



My shops have been closed for the holidays and I have just re opened them with a whopping sale. I would like to clear some lines and colour ways so knock yourself out and grab a bargain. Some lines have up to 50% off! 




I will try my best to keep a blog post at least every month. My shops will be open up until May when I will be taking some time out to have the baby and get myself organised with two little ones under the age of Three! If anyone has any tips regarding the issue of looking after a newborn and a boisterous almost three year old feel free to share them with me! 

All the best for 2014 folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment