Sunday 28 July 2013

The prints are ready for sale

So here we are a month later and my 'Great Tit and Button' print is finally ready for purchase! I am really happy with how it has turned out. As you may have read in the previous post this is a hand drawn piece, coloured digitally. I am rather proud of my detailed shading on the little bird. I enjoyed every step of the working process and I hope you all love it as much as I do. And of course there will be more button themed prints coming soon!


A4 giclée print £14. Photographed in an Ikea Ribba frame.


Giclée print on 280g satin matt premium archival quality paper. Printed using exceptional pure ink with a fade resistant guarantee for up to 110 years

 Available in green, blue and purple. 


It's even available as a note/greeting card. Cute eh?

And if that isn't enough cute buttony goodness for you, then here is a sneaky peek at this years Realicoul Christmas card range...




No comments:

Post a Comment