Saturday 25 June 2011

37 Weeks Pregnant!

Ha ha not a very flattering photograph but funny all the same! I was in the moment of telling, not asking Jak to hurry up and take the photo! ( I was getting hot and were on our way out). So here it is my 37 week bump pic! I cannot believe I am going to have a baby any day now. The 'any' day bit it the most annoying for me. Everyone who knows me knows I like to plan. Even the simplest of tasks and I plan it. So me not knowing when this baby is going to make it's entrance into this world is quite daunting! We attended a 5 hour crash course antenatal class last week, and not one moment of it was about labour or pain relief. So I am relying on my good friends and books for all the tips and info I need. So if my internet attendance seems to go quite for a couple of days then you can guess what I'm up to.

I will not be closing my any of my shops, crazy I know but a girls got to live! There might be a little lull in listing though. As a first time mum I have no idea what to expect. Im hoping the baby will be nice and chilled out like it's daddy! Wishful thinking perhaps...

As you may notice in the photo, there is an empty shelf. This is due to the crazy amount of nesting I have been doing. I am a hoarder! Mainly paper and cardboard? So our house is becoming tidy-ish but i have yet to finish my babies patch work quilt. I think I better get a hurry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment