Saturday 6 November 2010

Ahh a day off and treasures!

I had a day off from working on Thursday. I have been working my bum off lately and so me, my Mum and my Grandma all took a trip to one of our local antique centers. I went with the intention of getting my sisters 21st present, not looking for myself. But I did bring home all of these...

 A lovely 70s salt container at £4
 And a matching biscuit jar £8. All without a chip or mark! With the rubber seals all in working order. They did have a tea and a sugar pot too, but without the coffee it wouldn't of been worth it. I literally would of made it my quest in life to find that matching coffee pot and it most certainly would of driven me insane!
And a GINORMOUS rug at the bargain price of £55! We have been looking for a big rug for a while and this is perfect. Yippee happy days x

No comments:

Post a Comment