Saturday 13 March 2010

Phew


Okay so the table was a tad smaller than I had expected (or do i just have too much stuff?) but it all squished on! Including my Mums beautiful mohair Bears and Bunnies. My Mums bears will be listed on folksy in the next coming weeks and i will put a link up on here so you all take a peek :)

As this was my first fair I was a little nervous, but i totally had a great time and met some lovely people and would like to take this opportunity to thank Amanda from www.gimmethatthing.blogspot.com for such a lovely day and I cant wait for Christmas HA HA!

1 comment:

  1. Why thank you Ma'am! Sorry the footfall wasn't too hot but the Xmas event I organise is always busy. Glad your first one was good. Great chatting to you.
    Amanda (Chicita)
    http://www.chicita.folksy.com

    ReplyDelete